Dream India – Educational Scholarship
* அரசு பள்ளி மாணவர்கள் 10th மற்றும் +2, கிராம பள்ளி மாணவர்கள்
* நகர பள்ளி மாணவர்கள் – பொருளாதார நிலயில் சம நிலை இன்றி உள்ள மாணவர்கள் 90% மேல் மதிப்பெண் பெற்று தேர்ச்சி பெற்றிருக்க வேண்டும்
Who can apply?
* 10th and +2 government school children for higher studies
* Economically Challenged Children with 90% & above from urban areas
- Form to be filled online. All supporting documents from school/college and family card or aadhar card to be attached
- Bona-fide letter from school or college or the demand note from school or college in the name of applicant is a must.
- Please allow minimum one week time for us to contact you once application is filled. The entire process will take at least 3 to 4 weeks.
- Kindly message by Whatsapp to +91 99406 75570 (please do not call) and your queries will be answered at the earliest.
- The scholarship amount will be in the range of 10 to 20k INR per student per year
- Applying for scholarships is not an assurance that scholarship would be granted. Preference would be given for students from rural government school/college and economically challenged families.
- If not from Govt school OR private school with 90% above and single parent, please do not apply.
- Once scholarship gets approved, students must update the trust on the progress made. If you are referring someone, then the onus on ensuring they update the progress is on you.
- Students who fail to share progress updates will definitely not be considered for any further scholarship from Dream India team.
- Dream India team will do our best to assign a mentor for the Scholar. It’s mandatory to take the support of mentor and work with them. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not apply